With large multi-function display, 3 glass rulers (with one sensor each) and fastening elements.
Reasonable for repetitive machining: A second start point in addition to the zero point can be set anywhere. Most important computing functions:
- Calculation and indication of a centre position
- Basic arithmetic operations
- Positioning of drill holes on any straight lines and circular paths
- Milling of crooked planes
- Milling of radii in different planes
Digital display 265 x 182 x 48mm for 110 - 230V. 50/60Hz. Glass rulers for travel distances: vertical (z-axis) 220mm, transverse (x-axis) 300mm, depth (y-axis) 100mm. With a 200cm metal-sheated plug connecting line to the display.
View in Proxxon website